This policy covers how ClippingSpecialist.com treats personal information and business information that ClippingSpecialist.com collects and receives. Personal information is about your identification like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and business information like service instruction and images.
ClippingSpecialist.com collects personal information when you register with ClippingSpecialist.com uses ClippingSpecialist.com services when you visit ClippingSpecialist.com pages.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, ZIP code, occupation, industry, personal interests and service instruction. For financial services we might also ask for your address, Social Security number, image(s) and information about your assets. When you register with ClippingSpecialist.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- ClippingSpecialist.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- ClippingSpecialist.com automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Information Sharing and Use
ClippingSpecialist.com does not share personal information about you with other people except to provide services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- ClippingSpecialist.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- ClippingSpecialist.com uses information for the following general purposes to fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide
anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Use of your images
ClippingSpecialist.com is committed to you that it won’t use any of your image(s) commercially and even for its own promotional purposes including publishing in the website as sample. Except the free trial image which we reserve the right to use for our own promotional purposes only i.e. publishing in the website as our work sample. You can also stop such use of the trial image(s) simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also request you for your permission to use your regular photos into our website as our work sample. But that is also entirely up to you whether or not you would give us permission to do so.
Your Ability to Edit Account Information
You can edit your ClippingSpecialist.com Account Information at any time. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the ClippingSpecialist.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the ClippingSpecialist.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your ClippingSpecialist.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. You can delete your ClippingSpecialist.com account by visiting our Account Deletion page.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All rights of changing and updating this policy are reserved by ClippingSpecialist.com. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Question and Suggestion
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us at: email@example.com. If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, please contact us for more information to provide you with additional assistance.